Monday, May 20, 2013

Tiny drawings about Love

I drew these tiny watercolors one month ago, inspired by some quotes sent to me from an acquaintance who works as an editor and was looking for an illustrator for the illustrations of her new quote books:
“I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.” ― Nicholas Sparks
“Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.”― Mother Teresa
“Love is always patient and kind...Love takes no pleasure in other people’s sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.” ― Nicholas Sparks
“We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.” ― Tom Robbins
“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks
“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson


 

No comments:

Post a Comment