Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Happy Hippo!


"I really like you, Midori. A lot."
"How much is a lot?"
"Like a spring bear," I said.
"A spring bear?" Midori looked up again. "What's that all about? A
spring bear."

"You're walking through a field all by yourself one day in spring, and
this sweet little bear cub with velvet fur and shiny little eyes comes
walking along. And he says to you, "Hi, there, little lady. Want to
tumble with me?' So you and the bear cub spend the whole day in each
other's arms, tumbling down this clover-covered hill. Nice, huh?"
"Yeah. Really nice."
"That's how much I like you."
(Chapter 9- Norwegian Wood- Murakami Haruki)

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Hippo! Hope all your wishes will come true.


2 comments:

  1. wish him happy birthday on my behalf.
    May this year bring him a lot of success, wealth and love ( well , he has had more than enough from u , I guess...lol)
    May the years continue to be great to you
    May all your dreams turn into reality

    From best friend of your lovely but bloody and moody girlfriend ...haha
    Van

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the reason tht the admin of this web site is working, no uncertaintyy very quickly
    it will be famous, ddue to its feature contents.

    Here is my webb site barcelona chair for sale toronto

    ReplyDelete